Carmen Miller, Chief Operating Officer, at McKinley Insurance Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, has worked for the company over fourteen years. Miller oversees the management of the company’s Human Resource and Accounting departments. In addition, Miller is responsible for the Employee Benefits division and oversees open enrollment, new group implementation, customer retention, and business development.
Miller brings McKinley Insurance Services more than 25 years’ experience in the health insurance industry and has implemented employee benefits plans throughout Florida. Prior to joining McKinley Insurance Services, Miller was a Senior Group Benefits Representative for HIP Health Plan of Florida and has held positions with Family Health Plan, Humana HealthCare Plans, and Health Plus/New York Life. A native of Washington, D.C., she attended Prince George’s Community College in Largo, Maryland and holds a health, life, and annuity license in the State of Florida.
Miller extensive community involvement includes:
- Chair of the Board of Directors for The Lighthouse of Broward
- Leadership Broward
- HR Florida State Council, and the Human Resources Association Broward County (HRABC)
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Past nominee of the “NAWBO” (National Association of Women Business Owners) Bravo Awards, “Spirit of the Community,”
- Named “Volunteer of the Year” by the HR Florida State Council and Board Member of the Year by the HRABC.
To learn more about Carmen Miller call 954-938-2685.